Scratchpads 2.0 Leaves Beta (Scratchpads v2.0.1)
We are pleased to announce that Scratchpads 2.0 is formally leaving beta!
Since the first Scratchpads 2.0 release in 2012 we have completed over 800 reported issues and added many improvements and new features.
Today marks our second update of Scratchpads 2.0 as we change from "rolling releases" to versioned bi-weekly releases.
There are a number of benefits you should see from the switch to versioned releases: we can more easily let you know about updates and improvements; do more thorough testing; and maintain our documentation more easily.
Scratchpads 2.0.1 (2013-04-24)
- Upgraded Drupal to 7.22
- Prepared the sites to use Varnish
- Upgraded simplenews module to 7.x-1.0
- Ensure the file styles table can be populated (#1118)
- Fixed an issue with the Excel import that repeated some import rows
- Added images to the DwC-A export
- Ensure EOL API images are correctly displayed
- Enable statistics on all sites
- Enable users to reset the emails used by Femail
- Include a Last-Modified header for the DwC-A to aid caching
- Added Khalid Almaini's OpenID - the newest memeber of our team
- Added the cookieguard module, although not actually enabled
- Improved presentation handling of the user_reference fields
- Various Pensoft publication module fixes
- Removed the "beta" logo
- Open the help wiki in a new tab (#880).
- Prevent the WYSIWYG editor from expanding