Info / Duties
Spread the word about Scratchpads in your university/institution in any way that suits you.
You will be our point of contact person for Scratchpad users in your area, and in that way you will also help us better understand the needs of your users, so that the scratchpad developers can keep improving Scratchpads.
Some things you can do are:
- give talks to colleagues about Scratchpads;
- arrange for or give a training course or demo to your colleagues on Scratchpads;
- be the focal point of local Scratchpad expertise, sharing useful tips and tricks that your users discover;
- promote the use of Scratchpads in your community;
- provide support to new local Scratchpad user communities;
- provide support to local users in languages other than English;
- or any other good ideas you might have!
And now some of the benefits:
- be a part of a virtual research environment development team where innovative research tools are being developed;
- become the official representative of Scratchpads in your community;
- be the first to learn about what’s going on at Scratchpads;
- get access to new features before others do;
- interact with our scratchpad developers team and other ambassadors and make important contacts;
- have the possibility for receiving financial support to give a Scratchpad training in your institution;
- get an ambassadors’ badge on your online profile